Capcom releases a new trailer for Super Street Fight IV at Capcom Captivate 2010, which introduces beefed up online and offline gameplay modes.
Here are the featuring modes in the game:
- Team Battles: Up to eight players can participate in 2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 3, or 4 vs. 4 team elimination battles.
- Endless Battle: Up to eight players can participate in an endless elimination online match where the winner stays on and plays against the next player in true arcade fashion. Spectators can also chat with each other as they watch the match.
- Replay Channel: Players can view recorded matches and discuss the match while watching replays of great matches from players around the world.
- Tournament Mode: Available later this year as free DLC, compete online with the top players from around the world to fight for control of championship titles that prove you’re the best in the world.
- Bonus Stages: Return of the classic car and barrel bonus stages made popular in Street Fighter II both available in arcade and challenge modes.
Check out the Super Street Fighter IV Captivate 2010 trailer below.