As is standard with most sports game franchises, 2K Sports has crunched the numbers for the 2010 baseball season using MLB 2K10, and the results are in: The Philadelphia Phillies will crush my Boston Red Sox in a 4-1 disgrace of a World Series.
The game also generated other laughable/could end up being true stats, which you can find right here:
- American League division winners: New York Yankees, Chicago White Sox, Texas Rangers; Boston Red Sox win Wild Card
- National League division winners: Atlanta Braves, St. Louis Cardinals and San Francisco Giants; Philadelphia Phillies win Wild Card
- National League MVP: Albert Pujols (Cardinals) - .315 avg., 38 HRs, and 109 RBI
- National League Cy Young: Dan Haren (Arizona Diamondbacks) - 18-7, 3.05 ERA, 212 strikeouts, and 230 innings pitched
- American League MVP: Alex Rodriguez (Yankees) - .317 avg., 31 HRs, 108 RBI, and 106 runs
- American League Cy Young: C.C. Sabathia (Yankees) - 20-5, 3.07 ERA, 206 strikeouts, and 234 innings pitched
Be sure to check back at the end of the season to see how accurate MLB 2K10’s predictions really were! In the meantime, what are your predictions for this season?