You don't have to deal with my awkward pauses anymore, as Adam Sessler has returned to Feedback, albeit with some disappointing news: he didn't find the intrepid Yeti during his fever dream. Abbie Heppe, Adam, Jake Gaskill and myself tried to soothe our crushed hopes and dreams with discussion about Apple's new iPad and the launch games available for the device and much, much more.
In this week's episode of Feedback...
- Apple launched their much talked about tablet-sized version of the iPhone, the iPad. Is it worth the money? Does Geometry Wars work? For help, I brought my iPad into the studio.
- Rockstar Games is positioning Red Dead Redemption as their new Grand Theft Auto. The whole Feedback crew is behind the game, but not convinced about westerns being huge hits.
- Hot on the heels of Gears of War 3 rumors, the Gears of War movie is reportedly being scaled back from the mammoth, multi-movie sci-fi epic pitched at Comic-Con last year.
- The ups and downs of open world games gets debated as we discuss our game of the week, Just Cause 2. I managed to sneak in some props about the game's amazing Lost reference.
- A user asks everyone to discuss what makes indie games tick.
Feedback, attempting to incorporate inappropriate bonerjam jokes into every episode.
The AUDIO MP3 of this episode of FEEDBACK is available here: Right-click and Save.