Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is doing very well. Electronic Arts today announced that the game is on pace to be the "Top-Selling March Title" on record for North America and Europe. Over 2.3 million copies have been sold.
Other fun Battlefield numbers:
- 81B points have been earned in online multiplayer sessions
- 43M weapons and gadgets have been unlocked in online multiplayer
- Over 6M video views on YouTube
- 2.9M hours have been spent playing online in the last 24 hours alone
- 230K peak-concurrent-users (PCUs)
- Over 44k Twitter fans (most out of any EA title)
So, now that the game has been out for a bit, are you among the millions of players? What do you think so far? And, the big question, how does it stack up against war juggernaut Modern Warfare 2?