Nintendo has pretty much turned the G4 offices into a massive giggle farm (except for Stephen Johnson. He never cracks a smile. All business, all the time.) thanks to the slew of announcements coming out of the company’s big media event in San Francisco today. Release dates for huge titles; game features reveals that hurt our brains; and more have all helped make today pretty fantastic.
So just In case you missed any of the big news, here’s a list of the stories that you need to read if you want to be “in the know” aka kind of a know-it-all jerk:
- Nintendo DSi XL Arrives March 28 For $190
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 Has A Date: May 23
- Sin & Punishment 2, Cave Story, Other Wii And DS Games Have Release Dates
- Monster Hunter Tri Makes Wii Debut On April 20, Classic Controller Pro Included
- Metroid: Other M Dropping This Summer And Taking Over Your Life On June 27
- Nintendo (Not Square Enix) Publishing Dragon Quest IX Over Here
- Is Metroid: Other M Somehow Both A 2D And A 3D Metroid Game? Looks Like It
- Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands Wii Includes Co-Op And SNES PoP
- Ghostwire Coming In October
- Shigeru Miyamoto To Receive BAFTA Fellowship
And that's just the appetizers. Be sure to check back in a little bit for hands-on impressions of all the high profile titles on display at Nintendo's media event, as well as a Wii-load of new trailers to feed your eyes. Seriously, you don't want to miss it.
Now feel free to chat about what Nintendo news you were most pleased to hear.