(We're a little late -- sorry!)
You can't stop Feedback. We just keep rolling. This week is no different. We were all a little worried about how BioShock 2 might turn out, but, thankfully, it looks like our fears have been put to rest: it's pretty good. Reviewer and TheFeed writer Jake Gaskill joins Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe and myself to discuss our initial thoughts about BioShock 2 -- and a whole lot more.
On this episode of Feedback...
- We manage to bring up Mass Effect 2 again. That's not really a bad thing, especially since it's to discuss news that Electronic Arts and BioWare are planning "something" for early 2011.
- Bethesda Softworks has released the first information on Fallout: New Vegas. It sounds like Obsidian Entertainment is getting ready to take over our lives again. We're a little excited...
- Microsoft is dropping old school Xbox Live, thus breaking support for Halo 2. The crew gets divided over the merits of having more than 100 friends on the service. Whose side are you on?
- Oh, there's a little thing called BioShock 2. We return to Rapture. We are impressed.
- Feedback started with Mass Effect 2 and ends with Mass Effect 2. In this case, though, it's the nature of good vs. evil and whether games can better achieve a gray area going forward.
Feedback, getting philosophical every time Adam decides to namedrop someone we don't know.