UPDATE: We fixed our technical troubles, and the video looks all spiffy and new again. Thanks for your patience!
The 2010 train keeps rollin' along, kicked into overdrive by the release of BioWare's Mass Effect 2. We couldn't help but talk about Mass Effect 2 last week, so we made it the focus of Feedback for this week. You can't have too much Mass Effect, right? That's good, because Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe, Matt Keil and myself have plenty say about our lastest adventures in spaaaaaace.
In this episode of Feedback...
- Apple announced the iPad last week and everyone finds themselves surprisingly interested in what this could mean for games. The only problem? We haven't seen those games yet.
- Nintendo's started discussing their plans for E3, including the debut of games for the Vitality Sensor. Unfortunately, we're also pretty sure that means no Legend of Zelda until 2011.
- Platinum Games have announced their next game, Vanquish. We know almost nothing about it, but that's not going to stop Feedback from discussing our unrealistic expectations for it!
- We discuss a little game called Mass Effect 2.
- A user wonders if the continued genre blending in games like Mass Effect 2 will lead to more developers letting gamers influence what happens in games. Our conclusion: maaaaybe.
Feedback, where Adam Sessler, like Richard Alpert on Lost, never seems to age.
Attention Podcasters: The iTunes feed for this online show has been discontinued. Feedback will now be available through iTunes as part of the "G4tv.com Web Shows" podcast, so subscribe to that, or watch new episodes as soon as they go up on G4tv.com/feedback. Check out this page for links to all of G4's iTunes podcasts. Thanks!