Between Apple's iPad reveal and the release of Mass Effect 2, it's been a big week for nerrdom at G4. We actually recorded this week's Feedback before the iPad event, so the crew had to table thoughts on Apple's newest revelations for a few days, but that didn't stop Adam Sessler, Abbie Heppe, Sterling McGarvey and myself from having some of our most heated Feedback discussions yet.
In this week's Feedback...
- We debate whether Sony's rumored name for their motion controller, Arc, makes any sense and what the delay into fall means for the looming battle with both Wii and Project Natal.
- Eidos Interactive announced that Just Cause 2 for PlayStation 3 will have YouTube support, something everyone on Feedback hopes becomes integrated into, well, everything.
- If you purchase Mass Effect 2 used, the Cerberus Network will cost you $15. Users raised concerns about what this means for the future, but we're not so certain it's doomsday.
- Suda 51 returns to the Wii with No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, which reviewer Sterling McGarvey says improves on all fronts. Plus, the Bayonetta sex debate returns!
- A user ponders whether BioWare's pioneering efforts to have actions influence multiple games is a movement the rest of the industry should be following. But is that asking too much?
Feedback, telling game developers they're creepy because, well, we're creepy, too.
Attention Podcasters: The iTunes feed for this online show will be discontinued as of January 31st. FEEDBACK will now be available through iTunes as part of the "G4tv.com Web Shows" podcast, so subscribe to that, or watch new episodes as soon as they go up on G4tv.com/feedback. Check out this page for links to all of G4's iTunes podcasts. Thanks!