I think I've finally flushed out the remnants of the chocolate chip grilled cheese from last week (did anybody else try it?), and I'm ready to take on more mail. I'm up for experimenting with wild recipes, just as long as they sound edible and potentially amazing. And if you guys behave, I might share my family's famous Beer Cheese Soup. Might.
Oh! Also! The Reply to All mailbag is moving to Saturday mornings starting this week, which gives me further opportunity to write about cereal and cartoons.
This week's conversation kindling:
- How's your "game memory?" I've been thinking about this lately in prep for Mass Effect 2...my memory is pretty shoddy in general, so I frequently need reminders of what happened in previous episodes/installments/20 minutes ago (hence the Lost re-watch). I may have to start scheduling in regular revisits of games prior to the sequel, which of course takes up time that could be spent playing new stuff (or watching/reading/listening to new stuff). You?
- The Apple Tablet approacheth, with raised expectations for it as a gaming device. Any interest in this? What would be your magic price point? What kinds of games do you think would work best for a multi-touch surface interface?
- If you had to pick between New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Galaxy (essentially, 2D vs. 3D) from now until eternity, what would you go with?
- This week I made it through my Lost re-watch up to beginning of season 4. I miss Mikhail. What's the most pressing question you want answered by the end of the show? Spoilers are in play, obviously.
- Best Price is Right game: Plinko or Cliff Hangers?
As always, leave your message in the comments below or fire away to firstname.lastname@example.org. Yodelay-hee-ho!