Cheats and Walkthroughs
- Reach is a prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved.
- The protagonists are The Noble team, a six-person squad with different looks and weapons specialties.
- The color palette will be darker than previous Halo games, reflecting a darker emotional tone.
- The Covenant will be scarier in this Halo, and will feature deep, creepy voices.
- The game will support battles with up to 40 AI opponents, twice as many as Halo 3.
- Health will not replenish, like in the original Halo.
- New weapons include the marksman rifles (mix of a sniper and battle rifle) and the "needle rifle" that will blow people up if they're hit by a number of shots in a row.
- Armor will provide special abilities. Stealth and extra-speed are mentioned.
- Multiplayer will offer all the options of Halo 3, and add some as-yet undisclosed new wrinkles in the game.
There are a bunch more details in Game Informer, of course; so check your newsstand for it. Halo: Reach is a 360 exclusive that comes out this fall.