This week on the links, a complaint has been filed against Mario & Luigi for their reckless behavior as plumbers. Plus, we see if 2009 was a turning point for music games and examine the best movies of the year.
- Our friends at FilmDrunk list their 10 favorite films of 2009, and make the case as to why you really should see Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.
- Mario & Luigi are struggling to reconcile their lives in the mushroom kingdom with the real world. You have to see this CollegeHumor vid.
- Who knew mac & cheese could be more than just a delicious snack? Check out these 20 amazing cheese sculptures on SuperTremendous.
- Was 2009 the year that the music game died? Crispy Gamer sure thinks so.
- Uncoached has some pictures of the Spanish bull-leapers or "recortadores," which have to be seen to be believed.
- Crave Online counts down the top 10 athletes of 2010.