Ah, it's that time of year again. The release schedule we feared for months has finally come and gone, with countless late nights spent powering through as many games as possible, only to be followed by the hardest part of all: picking the best of the best, the games of 2009. Adam Sessler, myself, Abbie Heppe and Brian Leahy gathered for Feedback this week to discuss G4's nominees for 2009.
In this edition of Feedback, the crew tackles...
- Dead Space 2 is finally confirmed by Electronic Arts to no one's surprise, but we have some serious reservations about the rumors being tossed around about adding multiplayer.
- We're happy hear Take-Two is already making their desires for Borderlands 2 public. Plenty of downloadable content is promised and Valve's model for Left 4 Dead 2 is discussed.
- In a surprising move, Portal co-creator Kim Swift announced she was leaving her position at Valve to become a project lead at Airtight Games. What does this mean for Valve?
- The official G4 nominees for the best games of 2009 have been announced. How were the nominees picked? Were there games we voted for that didn't actually make the list?
- A user submits what Adam declares the most intelligent question featured on Feedback yet.
Feedback, attempting to balance on a Tony Hawk: Ride board since...well, never.