I am going to give you three guesses what the Feedback Game of the Week is. Go on. Guess. (No looking at the post title.)
...Buzz Quiz World is neat, but no.
...Diablo 3's not out yet, buddy.
It's...ta-da, Modern Warfare 2. We've got five on it with Adam, Patrick, Abbie, Brian, and Matt to talk about the game from beginning to end...less multiplayer. If you love the Call of Duty, this is the show for you. (There are spoilers, but not of the end.) If you've got coverage fatigue, don't worry, the week is almost over!
Hit Tab to See Secondary Show Objectives:
- Massive layoffs happened this week at Electronic Arts. Our best to those affected.
- Dead Space: Extraction was great, but did moving it to the Wii hurt the franchise?
- EA franchises are going to get seriously looked at next year, like Medal of Honor and Need for Speed. Is that a wise strategy?
- The rumor is that Project Natal will range between $50 and $80, with 13-15 games at launch. Does this make you swing your arms in approval? And isn't it a bit ridiculous that, if the rumor pans out, Natal will be cheaper than the wi-fi adapter?
- Is it okay for a game to be short if there's no filler?
- How did you approach "No Russian?" If you opened fire, why? And how do you define "enjoyment" when it comes to games?
Feedback -- Watching you in the dark since 2009. Pull the trigger and subscribe: