If giant ass Pandora’s Box-inspired special editions of games are your thing, then congratulations on finding such joy in something so specific, because the God of War III Ultimate Edition is…well…in the shape of a giant ass Pandora’s Box, and is filled with a number of special goodies as well.
The exclusive offerings include:
- Limited edition God of War art book
- Combat arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges
- Premium Kratos skin – Dominus
- God of War: Unearthing the Legend franchise documentary – a full-length documentary depicting the history of the God of War franchise
- God of War trilogy soundtrack – God of War II, and III scores from the game (mp3 digital download)
- God of War: Blood and Metal EP – a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War (mp3 digital download)
All of this GoW loot can be yours for $100 worth of Roman provincial coins. Amazon, GameCrazy and GameStop are also offering the following collectible skins to pre-orderers as well:
And of course if you pre-order the game, you’ll get access to the GoW III demo, which doesn’t really make you all that special since those who pick up the God of War Collection or a copy of District 9 on Blu-ray will be able to play the demo as well. Still, if your friends give you crap about it, just hurl your giant ass Pandora’s Box at them, and laugh mightily.
Anything think they'll throw the cash for this