True story: I was prepping this post for this week's episode of Feedback, when I realized that Brian was about to describe what was contained in the leaked Modern Warfare 2 footage this week. I stopped the video player just in time, then decided to get a soda. Came back to my desk, and without thinking I hit "play" and boom: spoiled. I can be forgetful, sometimes. If you don't want to know what happens, pause your player around the 1:00 minute mark and skip ahead to 8:41. As for the spoiler itself...holy crap.
Stuff you shouldn't skip through:
- Netflix streaming is coming to the PlayStation 3, does that mean we're getting the Sony movies back?
- How does this affect the multimedia front in the Console War?
- The group plays dress-up with their digital avatars -- who is for, and who is against?
- Borderlands has lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of weapons. Is there a real difference between what you use?
- Did Gearbox miss an opportunity to extend the replayability by mishandling the itemization?
Feedback: Over 17 million permutations since 2009. Shock the world and subscribe: