Take a seat! The latest edition of Feedback is here to soothe your gaming soul. Host and editor-in-chief Adam Sessler once again takes the reigns on Feedback this week and he's joined by yours truly, Sterling McGarvey and Andrew Pfpfpfpfpfister to discuss what's nothing less than the greatest game of all time and that will ever be made, so it has been decreed -- you know, Uncharted 2.
Elsewhere in this week's Feedback:
- Your weekly weather discussion for the greater Los Angeles area!
- Sony's penchant for leaking its own news by accident continues, with both inFamous 2 and Resistance 3 seemingly being confirmed months before there's anything official. Of course, the real question on everyone's mind is: why exactly is Battle: Los Angeles shooting in Louisiana? Clearly, we're doing our best to stay on track this week.
- BioWare's revealed Dragon Age: Origins will have downloadable content for a solid two years, making it more like the expansion content for an MMO than what we come to expect from traditional RPG. I'm not so sure the game can hold people's attention that long, but Andrew thinks there's a good chance it could work.
- Prepare TheFeed comment battle stations for war: Wii Play is the best selling game of the past decade. You may begin your screams of horror…now.
- A reader wonders if publishers might see better sales if they start selling games at prices other than $60. The crew was split on whether it's a good approach. Also, apparently I'm the only person who actually liked Wet (at least a little).
- Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2. Uncharted 2.