Updated: Be sure to check out the new Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City trailer featuring Henrique Bardas and Amrando Torres: Life-long friends of protagonist Luis Lopez; and revisit old whiny arse Lost & Damned biker secretary Brian Jeremy.
I'm wild about Gay Tony and I'm not afraid to admit it. Rockstar's upcoming expansion to Grand Theft Auto IV comes out on October 29th, and if it's any near as expansive and great as the last piece of DLC (Lost and Damned), it'll be worth the price and then some.
Along with new characters and plot, Rockstar revealed last night that Gay Tony will feature a variety of new vehicles... including a tank and the return of the Faggio Scooter (of course).
Click the cut for the list of new rides and Rockstar's descriptions thereof:
- N.O.O.S.E: "Nothing says "I've made it in this town" a like a N.O.O.S.E armored personnel carrier, equipped with a 360-degree rotatable turret and explosive ordinance."
- Buzzard: "The ultimate party starter: light, maneuverable and armed with rockets and a high-caliber machine gun."
- Swift: "The preferred method of transport for Liberty City high-fliers, the turbo-shaft powered Swift shuttles its precious cargo in speed and comfort."
- Smuggler: "Initially famous for transporting high grade cocaine out of Latin America, the Smuggler's blistering speed and power are now used primarily to transport investment bankers and their trophy wives on day trips to Happiness Island."
- Super Diamond
- F620: "A superfast luxury tourer in the European tradition, the F620 looks and feels as good on the open road as it does illegally parked outside known paparazzi haunts."