A very good friend at a former place of employment once described what it was like to be in Tokyo during September for TGS: "Hell Hot." Reports back from the team indicated that the weather this week was actually not so bad, but when the Makuhari Messe turned off the air conditioning on the show floor just as the gang was ready to tape this week's episode of Feedback, the definition of "Hell Hot" became a whole lot clearer.
But Billy, Morgan, Patrick and Sterling are seasoned professionals, and after the sweat and tears (mostly sweat), our Tokyo Game Show episode of Feedback is ready for your enjoyment. Let's positive show-watching!
- Did Sony drop the ball on their home turf? Should Microsoft have been a little more aggressive? Should somebody, anybody have announced something exciting?
- Are we impressed with Sony's "Harry Potter Wand" (as Patrick calls it) and its implementation in Resident Evil 5 and LittleBigPlanet?
- Sterling got to see both Okamiden and Ghost Trick during his Capcom visit. I am already re-charging my DS in anticipation.
- Morgan and Patrick got to play Crackdown 2 deathmatch, and I couldn't be more jealous. It's also reassuring that Ruffian Games told Morgan that they "wouldn't ruin it." Nice to know!
- Billy's raving over the new Final Fantasy XIII trailer (that Square still hasn't released publicly), which again generates debate over the group's respective excitement levels.
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker looks completely awesome, which is unsurprising because it's a follow-up to MGS3 (the real best game in the series). Watch our First
1513 minute video here.
- We're changing the show's theme song to "Auld Lang Syne" apparently.
G4tv.com's Feedback: Looking for your Godzilla since 2009.
Adjust your body clock after subscribing: