I was a school boy when I heard my first Beatles song. "Love Me Do" I think it was, and from there it didn't take me long. Got myself a guitar, used to play every night. Now I'm in a rock & roll outfit, and everything's all right.
Wait, no...I'm thinking of a Bad Company song.
The Beatles: Rock Band is what I was trying to remember, and in conjunction with Guitar Hero 5, this is the best week of the year for lovers of interactive music entertainment. Lovers like Billy, Stephen, Patrick and Abbie, who discuss our Co-Games of the Week on this episode of Feedback.
Also on this week's setlist:
- Activision CEO Bobby Kotick recently said that he wants to take the fun out of making games. Our guys have something to say about Bobby Kotick.
- Shane Kim has retired from Microsoft. Corporate manuevering happens all the time, what makes this one different?
- Continuing on the Microsoft tip, they're not interested just yet in putting out a brand new console. How considerate of them! Most of us gamers have $400 burning a hole in our pockets these days, right?
- The panel debates which platform has the strongest line-up going into the ever-so-crucial holiday season. If I had been there, I would have said Dreamcast.
- Billy is "not a Beatles guy." Get him.
Feedback: Holding Your Hand since 2009.
Activate Party Mode and subscribe: