Here are the details: Crackdown 2 is expanding its repertoire of bad guys and going supernatural: In the game, a zombie-like virus infects many of the inhabitants of Pacific City, so we'll be fighting mutants as well as criminal tongs.
- Four-player co-op.
- Pacific City's map remains similar: The same roads and many of the same buildings as before - although some have been changed or demolished.
- Civilians have responded to the zombie-threat by arming their cars, so players will encounter "un-scripted" battles between mutants and NPCs.
- More varied mêlée attacks
- Players can call-in supplies at any time.
- A "more precise" targeting system
- Skill-based rewards
- 16-player deathmatch with a Call of Duty 4-style progressions system.
I loved the first Crackdown -- it was a surprisingly great game, and deserves a more full treatment in the sequel What do you think? Are you excited for this one?