If I told you that 16 year old girls wanted to buy a video game console, you'd probably instantly think I was talking about the Wii. However, according to an interesting article on Crispy Gamer, there's at least some anecdotal evidence that they're increasingly migrating towards a different machine that we all consider to be much more "hardcore," and the reasons why might surprise you. So for that and more, check out this week's links:
- Crispy Gamer checks out the console that your sisters and nieces might just be playing.
- FilmDrunk shows why there's a good chance Jean Claude Van Damme has just signed his own death warrant.
- The good doctors at CollegeHumor have developed a new test that will determine whether or not you're retarded.
- Manofest brings us the 10 absolute worst times to cut the cheese.
- Summer movies have largely gone in the toilet. CraveOnline has a few ideas on how to fix them.