Do you watch Ninja Warrior and think to yourself, 'yeah, I can totally do that?' Well, the time has come to put your foolhardy metaphorical money where your actual mouth is. Here's your chance to try out in Los Angeles to be one of ten people who get to go to Japan to take on the Ninja Warrior course and try and become a living legend.
If you think you can actually take on the course, we'd love to see you try. All you have to do is show up to the location below on either of the dates listed, and try out by tackling our new, Ninja-inspired obstacle course on camera. Or, if you're too queasy to take on the course, you can come out and watch.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 29 and SUNDAY, AUGUST 30
(Tryouts take place between 7 AM and 6 PM, both days. Arrive early! Contestant spaces are filled on a first come, first served basis.)
In the lot behind Best Buy and Costco in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles.
(2861 Los Feliz Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039)
In the spirit of Ninja Warrior, costumes are encouraged.
Here, now, the rules:
- You must be an American citizen or resident over the age of 21 to try out
- Do not wear clothes with visible copyrighted logos, images or brands
- Bring a valid picture ID
- Final rounds will take place Monday, Aug. 31 and Tuesday, Sept. 1 in Los Angeles
- Final team of 10 will fly to Japan the second week of September 2009
- For more information, directions and parking details, call 818-728-3729
- Gates open at 7 am sharp. PLEASE DO NOT LINE UP BEFORE 6AM!
- Contestants are encouraged to bring towels and an extra change of clothing.