We're coming up on the final day of coverage for GamesCom 2009 in Cologne, Germany, and what better way to wrap things up than with a special edition of TheFeed: Nightcap?
Filmed in the fabulous Düx restaurant in the Hotel Dorint, mere paces away from the convention center, Billy and myself are joined by 1UP.com executive producer and Best Friend Forever Garnett Lee for a recap of our favorite things from the show.
If I were to put said things in the form of an unordered list, it might look a little something like this:
- Sony's press conference, Minis, the PS3 redesign/price drop, and the can't-stop-raving-about-it Heavy Rain
- I have been quickly and easily suckered in by Peter Molyneux's Fable III presentation. I just pre-ordered a dozen copies! 9 for me, the rest for all of my friends!
- Three Americans rave about a soccer game
- Hands-on impressions of Star Wars: The Old Republic, which really should come in a box labeled "KOTORs 3 Through 7"
- Liver sausage, blood sausage, and other varieties of German meat
Also, we're back in Americaland next week with a new show and a brand new name. And with that, check out the show now formerly known as TheFeed: Nightcap from Germany -- to call it a sausage party would not be too far from the truth!
Or, even more conveniently, you can click right here:
TheFeed: Nightcap -- Video Edition
TheFeed: Nightcap -- Audio Edition
What's that? You don't use iTunes? Haha, you're so weird! But that's okay, because we have XML links for you RSS fiends.