Razer, one of the premiere manufacturers of gaming mice, has announced that it will be making a line of StarCraft II goods. Gamers can expect a full line of "tournament level" peripherals that will aid in real-time strategery (it's a technical term). Specifics on the peripherals aren't available, but to kick things off, Razer will serve up a StarCraft II messenger bag. In addition to looking completely awesome (in a nerd chic way), the bag boasts:
- Armored with a tear-resistant, weather-proof heavy duty 1680D ballistic nylon outer shell
- Water-resistant Ripstop nylon inner lining for added durability
- Single shoulder sling design for added mobility
- Easy one-handed release chest clasp enables quick and convenient access
- Built in compartments for laptops, gaming peripherals and portable gaming devices
- Padded inner lining protects electronic devices and provides ample shock absorbency while on the road
I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure this bag is also "tournament level." Razer will be showing off this messenger bag at BlizzCon 2009. I'm going to try to get Brian Leahy to steal me one. I think it's totally sweet. How about you guys? Would you rock a Zerg messenger bag? Or is that too geeky for you?