Cheats and Walkthroughs
In 2003 indie game designer Jakob Dvorsky founded his Czech development studio Amanita Design. What they churned out were surreal and critically-acclaimed, point-n-click adventure games Samorost and Samorost 2 which garnered:
- Webby Award 2004 nominee
- Top Talent Award 2003 nominee
- Webby Award 2007 winner (Games category)
- IGF 2007 - Best Web Browser Game
- Flashforward Film Festival 2006 winner in Original Sound category
- Best Web-Work Award in SEOUL NET FFESTIVAL 2006.
- 4.5 out of 5 stars by Adventure Gamers
Their latest upcoming project Machinarium (which also took the Excellence in Visual Arts Award from the Independent Games Festival at this year's GDC convention), is a puzzle/adventure packing surreal visuals, a robotic world and a haunting soundtrack. Here's a taste:
Beautiful. For more visit the official site here.