Earlier today, I told you that G4 is giving away tickets to a special screening of Thirst at Comic-Con 2009, but perhaps I didn't make it explicitly clear why you should care. Below are the reasons you should care:
- Thirst was directed by Chan-wook Park, who headed up both Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Oldboy, two of the most twisted, most visceral films I have ever seen.
- Thirst is about a priest who becomes a vampire, and that adds up to "awesome."
- Park will be on hand for a post-screening Q & A session.
- The Comic-Con screening will be hosted by G4's own Joe Lynch. Lynch directed Wrong Turn 2, is a great conversationalist, a horror-genius and fantastic break-dancer.
- G4 is giving away passes! Get 'em while they last, though -- first come, first serve at booth 4249, beginning on Friday at 11AM.
- I'll be there, and that's reason enough to get your ticket.
- Check out the clip below, and then try to tell me you aren't psyched: