In news that will enbrighten the day of anyone who has ever been cheated out of an online victory in UFC 2009: Undisputed because some jerk disconnected right before he lost, THQ is coming out with an update patch to fix this and some of the game's other multiplayer bugs and exploits.
Here's what's on the agenda:
- The Patch will have integrated code that detects who pulls the cable and will assign a Loss as well as a Did Not Finish to that player. When disconnected the Winning Streak is also reset to 0.
- Ranked Matches have been changed to match up players with better connections, which will improve lag issues.
- The difficulty of performing submissions against AI opponents has been changed to improve the balance of subs vs. striking when playing against the AI.
- Flash KO rate has been adjusted so that they are less frequent.
- Maximum number of points awarded in online play will be increased from 99,999 to 999,999 and Max Level will be increased from 100 to 200.
- Winning Streak Bonus Max lowered from 5 to 3.
- Decimal places on the Leaderboard Winning Percentages have been removed in favor of whole percentages.
- The CAF cheat has been addressed, so the skill levels in CAF cannot be cheated and increased.
- For PS3 users, auto-save free bug has been squashed.
Have you been playing UFC? What do you think?