On its official PlayStation blog, Sony announced a new slate of greatest hits, older games that are being re-priced for bargain hunters. Here's the lineup:
- Army of Two, Electronic Arts
- Battlefield: Bad Company, Electronic Arts
- Devil May Cry 4, Capcom
- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Sony Computer Entertainment America
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Konami
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Sony Computer Entertainment America
All of these games will be hitting shelves at a $29.99 price point, beginning June 16th. Personally, I am finally going to pick up Devil May Cry 4 and Tools of Destruction. What about you? Are there any games on this half-price list you missed out on until now and you want to play?
Sony's first round of inexpensive titles is listed under the break.
- Warhawk, SCEA
- Motorstorm, SCEA
- Resistance: Fall of Man, SCEA.
- Call of Duty 3, Activision
- EA Sports Fight Night Round 3, Electronic Arts
- Need for Speed: Carbon, Electronic Arts
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas, Ubisoft
- Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Bethesda Softworks
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Tecmo