Are you a villain? Perhaps being a gold digger is your main goal in life? Maybe a combination of the two? Well, thanks to EA and The Sims Studio, not only are those viable options, they are just the beginning in the virtual world with combinable personality traits and lifetime wish gameplay mechancis known as The Sims 3.
EA Executive Producer Ben Bell, takes time out of his and our real lives for a much more exhilarating and provocative experience in The Sims 3 to detail:
- EA's 4 year development committment to creating a dynamically new experience
- Character attribute sliders
- New set of age differences
- Ridiculously customizable clothing
- Seamless (no loading!) world
- Robust video capture/editing in-game system
- an uber beefy www.sims3.com site ready for your creations/business/support
- and more.
The Sims 3 Developer Walkthrough
The Sims 3 launches June 2 for the PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch and Mobile Devices.