If you're into kicking out the jams on your iPod and want a speaker solution that will shake the walls, then the 70 watt Ewoo eFizz iPod Dock might be just what you're looking for. Of course, you'll have to watch todays Tech Review to find out if it's worth the $350 price tag.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- This is definitely the biggest iPod dock we've ever seen
- 1.5' high x 1.5' deep
- It weighs about 22lbs.
- It has a built-in subwoofer and since it has that subwoofer, it's capable of 2.1 Stereo Sound
- The lows sound terrific, though there might be some buzzing if you really blast it
- Mids and highs are a little quiet, but sound good
- Overall, it produces enough sound to hear clearly throughout your house
- You can control it from anywhere in the house, which is unique for an iPod dock
- The "Hand-Music" remote control allows you to see all your iPod’s music on the 1.8” screen
- It works up to 500’ from the dock
- The touch scroll wheel works okay, and you can do things like change the equalizer or view album art directly on the remote
- There's really no need to ever be near the dock other than to charge the remote control
- You can find it online for about $200
- We've heard iPod docks that sound just as good for half the price, but you weren't able to control it remotely from 500’ away
- 3.5 Seals of Approval out of 5 (how do we rate gadgets?)
- Design: 3
- Quality: 4
- Features: 4
- Price: 3