Funcom's MMORPG Age of Conan is now sporting a 7-day free trial. The company feels that the game has evolved a lot since launch and hopes that players will check it out.
The trial can be downloaded at their official website here.
The game, which enjoyed success at retail, has been struggling with keeping its player population. Additionally, the company has seen several top-level executives involved in the game resign.
You can hit the jump to see the new features that Funcom is touting.
New features in Age of Conan:
- NEW CONTENT! Experience countless hours of more content and adventure through new areas such as the expansive Ymir's Pass and the massive Xibaluku dungeon. Embark on new quests, face new challenges and experience entirely revamped dungeons and gameplay!
- ENHANCED PVP! The world of Conan is now more brutal than ever before. Increase your player vs. player level and reap the exclusive rewards as you slaughter enemy players, but be ready to face the violent consequences should you engage in criminal activities!
- BETTER SIEGES! The entire siege warfare experience has been improved, making sieges more fun and easier to get into. Warfare between guilds is now even more dramatic with specific resources that must be fought over in order to build and maintain battlekeeps!
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE! Major updates have been made to technical stability and performance, allowing for a much smoother gameplay experience across a wider range of computer systems - even with higher levels of graphical detail enabled!
- ... AND MORE! Many more improvements and additions have been made to Age of Conan since launch. More voice overs, more travel options, a new friend interface, new GUI options, easier access to PvP mini-games, better tradeskills and much, much more!
Personally, I'm not a fan of the game, but you can't beat this price to try out a game. If you jump in, let us know what you think in the comments section.