The name may not be glamorous, but with 3 Gigs of RAM, the Intel Core 2 Duo processor with a slick "moonstone" finish, this little badboy might be worth the $690 price tag -- even if you have to rename it something cool.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- The sleek brushed metal finish inside and out is sharp
- Small enough to carry around, but heavier and a little thicker than you might expect it to be
- Keyboard feels sturdy and widely spaced
- Circular keyboard is weird to get used to and the mouse clicks are too far below the pad
- The multimedia controls are cool but don't always work
- Speed is really only average
- Scored 2800 on the PC Mark Vantage tests which isn't great
- It is good for watching DVDs because it has an HDMI out
- We found cheaper laptops from Acer and Dell with practically the same specs
- 3 Seals of Approval out of 5 (how do we rate gadgets?)