Three new skills will be coming with Metal Gear Online's SCENE Expansion which is set to be released through Konami's digital store tomorrow for $9.99. Remember, this will not be available through the PSN Store. There are three purchasing options:
- SCENE Expansion - $9.99
- SCENE & MEME Expansions - $14.99
- SCENE, MEME, and GENE Expansions - $17.99
The skills are:
- CQC (Close Quarters Combat) EX - The player must have the CQC Mastery Lv3 equipped and execute 200CQC maneuvers in order to earn this skill. Once the skill is earned, whenever a CQC attack is attempted on your character, a counter move will automatically be executed.
- Toughness - The player will need to have either a knockback, knockdown or blow away type attack executed on them 100 times in order to earn this skill. Once earned, your character will be able to endure knockdown attacks and recover time will be decreased.
- Charm - To earn this skill, which is similar to Mei-Ling's, your character must be distracted by a magazine 100 times. Once earned, holding the salute pose has the same effects as a magazine. The character salute motion also changes to three different animations.
It's always funny to me that MGO has received more post-launch DLC support than games like Resistance 2. The only other PS3 exclusive that has hit this level of DLC is Warhawk. Are you buying this expansion?