Electronic Arts is marking down most of its 2008 games lineup. Everything is on sale and must go, go, go. They're practically giving it all away. Here's the price-list:
- Dead Space was $60, now it's $50
- Red Alert 3 was $40, now it's $30
- Army of Two was $30, now it's $20
- Mirror's Edge was $50, now it's $40
- Madden 09 was $60, now $50
- NBA Live 09 was $50, now $40
- FIFA 09 was $60, now $50
Times are obviously tough enough that EA has decide to massively cut prices on its line-up of first-run games that are only a few months old. That's pretty terrifying, but also exhilarating because, hey, cheap games!
As for my picks: I'm going to buy Dead Space. Didn't get a chance to play it before. I highly recommend Army of Two. It's a solid co-op game that's just kinda fun. It's not going to change your life or anything, but check it out -- you'll have more than 20 bucks worth of fun.
Which of these titles do you plan to pick up?