Chris Hardwick's got a thing or two to say about the new edition of the Amazon Kindle. And with more titles, functionality, and durability, we think those things are great. Let's watch!
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need To Know
- Now half as thick at just 0.35 inches
- Buying books is still pretty easy to do from the main menu
- The joystick used for navigation is a tad bit annoying
- Books usually download in approximately one minute
- Network connections are fast and reliable whether its 3G, Wi-fi, or 1X
- Supports other document formats like Word doc.s and .pdfs
- The page turn flash is still irritating, but faster now... at least
- New extras like playing mp3s, text-to-speech, web browsing are worthwhile additions
- Too pricey. At $360 for the device and $8-$10 for each book is too much
- 3 Seals of Approval (how do we rate gadgets?)