RIM is one company that continually impresses us with their new models. If you've been waiting for an iPhone killer other than the Palm Pre, this just might be it with its light weight, QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, and much more.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- It's half an inch thick and weighs about 3.8 oz., making it one of the smallest phones we've seen
- New paint job gives it a more stylish look than most Blackberries
- No touch screen interface, but RIM is very good with their trackball and the screen looks amazing
- Keyboard is good but the keys are a bit small
- The Blackberry operating system is pretty seamless
- Wi-fi with Unlicensed Mobile Access so you don't have to use your minutes when calling over a wireless network
- Has a media player that plays YouTube, DIV-X, MPEG-4, and loads of other formats
- 3.2 megapixel camera with a flash takes decent pictures
- The only thing missing is an App Store which should be coming in March
- $200 with a contract
- 4 Seals of Approval (how do we rate gadgets?)