Video game publisher Codemasters has revealed its schedule of upcoming games, including sequels to DiRT and Overlord, as well as a multi-platform Operation Flashpoint game! Sweet.
Here are all the details:
- DiRT 2 - September (360, PS3, Wii, PC, DS, PSP)
- FUEL - May (360, PS3, PC)
- Overlord II - June (360, PS3, PC)
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Summer (360, "PlayStation system," PC)
- Jumpgate Evolution - June (PC)
Codemasters has skipped the usually lucrative holiday season by putting out its games in the summer and spring...interesting and smart, if you ask me. Why compete with the bigger players during the crowded holiday shopping season?