Ubisoft releases the first trailer for its post Prince of Persia DLC expansion aptly named Epilogue. The content will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game on February 26. This is what you can expect:
- New Region: The Underground Palace – A corrupted underground palace where the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
- - New Power: Energize – Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
- - New high pace: The new trap challenge – The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes and much more clever traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in 3+ hours of gameplay.
- - New Attack: Sprinting Clash – A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
- - New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.
Also look for an intensely pissed off Elika (Spoiler Alert) and a lovely slap to begin the new chapter. Maybe, just maybe, it might be little more challenging as it is gorgeous to play.
Prince of Persia: Epilogue Trailer