The new Incite mobile phone from LG comes costs only $100 and runs Windows Mobile on a wi-fi or 3G connection, but is it worth even the meager price tag?
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- Just over a half an inch thick and weighs less than most phones
- The glossy silver finish is stylish but a fingerprint magnet
- 3 inch touch screen looks great but is a bit small for the face of the phone
- Touch screen is awkward with Windows Mobile
- Response is laggy and the accelerometer is slow to respond
- Browsing is just okay as scrolling is laggy and there's no pinch and zoom control
- Video isn't the best coming through Windows Media Player, but at least the speaker is loud
- 3 megapixel camera takes pictures quickly but the colors are bland
- This phone is a good deal for the price
- Everything works fine and calls sound great but the interface just isn't exactly user-friendly just yet
- $100 with a contract
- 3 Seals of Approval (how do we rate gadgets?)