If you happen to live in the Los Angeles area and don't have plans tonight, then stop by the Street Fighter IV launch party! Capcom Unity has announced that the party is open to the public. An RSVP is required; all you have to do is hit up email@example.com and let them know that you want to attend.
The party goes from 8PM to 12AM at The Geffen Museum of Contemporary Art, 152 North Central Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Capcom's Seth Killian wrote a blog post on what will be going down at this epic party:
- Producer Yoshinori Ono on hand for autographs
- Live performance by The Knux
- Live performance by Supreme Soul from America’s Best Dance Crew
- Live performance by DJ QBert
- Customized fitted caps by Estate LA (www.estatela.com)
- Customized etching by Coveroo (www.coveroo.com)
- Customized sketches by Udon artists
- Street Fighter Club Room -- If you missed us in LA, SF and NYC, here’s your chance to relive the magic
- Screening of the new Street Fighter anime “The Ties That Bind”
- Old-school arcade cabinets redesigned and reinterpreted by artists and fashion labels
- And last but not least, your chance to win a retail copy of Street Fighter IV a week before it hits stores!
That's great, but I'm positive that longtime readers of TheFeed want a chance to see Brian Leahy's Street Fighter IV skills (using the word loosely) in all their supreme sucktitude. G4 will have a pretty large contingent at the party and the gang would love to see you! If anyone manages to start a "Leahy sucks!" chant, you'd be my hero for the day.