Want more of the latest Prince of Persia outing?
Ubisoft announced today the upcoming release of Prince of Persia Epilogue, a new DLC expansion for its next-gen stylistic platformer. Heading to consoles February 26, catch the features below and the first images after the cut.
- New Region: The Underground Palace - A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
- New Power: Energize - Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
- New high pace: The new trap challenge - The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, cleverer traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over 3 hours of gameplay.
- New Attack: Sprinting Clash - A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
- New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.