3M feels your projection pain and that is why they have created the MPro 110, a mini projector that fits in your pocket and throws out a huge 50" screen. It has multiple inputs to interface with your iPod, computer, or digital camera, but are there enough lumens to make this a deal at $299?
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- The MPro 110 is currently the smallest projector available
- It is less than 1" thick, 4.5" long and only weighs 5.6 ozs.
- The battery life is around 60 minutes.
- It's designed to hook up easily to laptops, digital media players, and pretty much any other device that has video-out
- The projector has a VGA and composite inputs
- The resolution is 640 x 480, and can project up to a 50" image
- At about 38" video will look really good
- There's a focus wheel on the front for adjusting image clarity
- It uses an LED lamp, which is good for a sharp image, but bad for brightness
- You'll need a pretty dim room for this projector to look its best
- If you know anyone that gives office presentations, this will be the best gift they get
- This could be great for an impromptu big screen experience
- A draw back is not including an audio out, so you'll need portable speakers
- VGA quality isn't as good as we might like
- Something like this makes owning a projector a lot more practical
- 92% (How do we rate gadgets?)