Chris Hardwick drops by to get intimate with the Panasonic LX-3 Digital Camera, and tell us whether or not it's worth getting to know.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- It's bulkier than the Nikon Blair and Olivia showed on Monday
- The buttons are on the back and there are many different options for shooting
- You can customize your own manual settings and save them to the C1 or C2 modes on the dial
- It has a wide angle 24 millimeter lens
- The zoom is 2.5x
- There's also an intelligent auto mode
- 92% (how do we rate gadgets?)