Chris Hardwick is here to review the sexy new Palm Treo, another in the newest line of handheld devices that are likely to spice up the way you talk on the phone and get information in your life.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- 30% smaller than the Treo 800
- Screen size is 2.5"
- Includes a stylus
- As far as the Windows Mobile operating system goes, setting anything up like Wi-Fi requires multiple steps
- You can do virtually anything with Microsoft documents like Word, Excel, etc.
- Includes a 2 megapixel camera
- With the GPS you can download and cache satellite information so that other GPS apps can get your location faster
- Stereo Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi and 3G
- Micro SD up to 32GB
- It's not on any carriers yet, so you have to buy it unlocked for a little over $500
- 87% (how do we rate gadgets?)