If you're in the market for a new television, you want one with crystal clear picture quality, great sound and, most importantly, one that will impress your friends. Does the Mitsubishi 149 Series HDTV fit the bill? We'll tell you in today's tech review.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- It's about 5" thin and all the inputs are side mounted
- There's a sound projector mounted on the bottom
- The sound bar is supposed to provide virtual surround sound similar to the Sony or Yamaha systems we reviewed
- It reflects sound off walls to emulate rear speakers
- The TV includes120 hertz smooth motion technology
- It was designed to produce colors that are warm and natural
- 89% (how do we rate gadgets?)