Today, Chris Hardwick gets all foamy about the Nikon D90 DSLR camera and gives it a good once-over to see if it's worth taking on vacation, or wherever else you might want to take pictures.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- It's heavier than the D60
- It's also larger than the Canon Rebel XSI we reviewed, but has more features
- Each button has a dedicated function, like continuous mode, delete, live view, etc.
- The scroll wheel located at the right of your thumb is designed to simplify changing options
- Nikon hasn't changed anything about the directional pad and menus, but the LCD is bigger and brighter
- Video recording is in 720p, but you're only allowed 5 minutes of footage and it's mono audio
- You have to manually focus while shooting
- Face detection in live view mode works together with the 11 point auto focus for fast and accurate snapshots
- 92% (how do we rate gadgets?)