PSU.com claims to have found a list of perks for Activision's upcoming Call of Duty: World at War, which could be legit, but remains unconfirmed.
There are a lot of returning perks from Call of Duty 4 and some new ones on the list.
Hit the jump for the list.
- Special Grenades x3
- Satchel Charge x2
- M9A1 Bazooka x2
- Bomb Squad
- Bouncing Betty x2 (similar to claymores)
- Primary Grenades x2
- M2 Flamethrower
- Stopping Power
- Fireworks (explosives cause more damage)
- Flak Jacket (decreases damage taken by explosives)
- Gas Mask
- Sleight of Hand
- Shades (decreases intensity of signal flares)
- Double Tap
- Deep Impact
- Extreme Conditioning
- Steady Aim
- Toss Back (resets fuse on tossing back enemy grenade)
- Second Chance (ability to revive allies)
- Dead Silence
- Iron Lungs
- Reconnaissance (shows artillery and tanks on map)
- Water Cooler
- Greased Bearings
- Ordnance Training
- Coaxial Machine Gun
We wish the list came with full descriptions for the new perks, but we did notice that the primary grenades perk has been dropped to 2 instead of 3. Hopefully this will stop some of the grenade spam from Frags x 3 and Martyrdom.
Again, this list is unconfirmed.
Go ahead and leave your perk loadouts in our comments. How would you put the ability to revive teammates to use?