Chris Hardwick gets intimate with the new Acer Aspire One Notebook computer and tells us what we can expect to see in it in today's tech review.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- This PC has a glossy finish that attracts fingerprints
- It's a little thicker than the EEE at just over an inch, but it does weigh less than the Wind at 2.1 lbs.
- The keyboard is a little larger than the EEE; the keys are raised and equally spaced whereas the EEE had random keys that were smaller or larger
- The mouse clicks are on the right and left
- It has almost double the processing power of the Asus
- It managed an amazing boot time of 18 seconds from power off to home screen
- It has 512MB of RAM and a 8GB solid state drive; if you spend a little more you can get XP, a GB of RAM and 160GB of storage
- The base model is about $330
- The specs are inferior to the Asus, but it sells for the same price
- 88% (how do we rate gadgets?)