Today's tech review objectifies the Slacker G2, which is a music player that feeds off of your innermost desires to figure out what you might want to listen to.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- It's almost an inch shorter than the first one, as well as lighter and thinner
- All the other buttons are large and backlit with dedicated functions
- It uses Wi-Fi to get all your music from the Slacker site
- There are two ways to save songs to your player
- Every time you "favorite" a song on the Slacker site, it will give you the option to transfer it to your player
- You can also press the heart button on the player itself and it will download it
- Not all songs have a Slacker licensing deal and may not be available for download
- You need a premium account to download songs ($8 a month), but you don't need it to just use the player
- $200 for 4GB model or $250 for 8GB model
- 89% (how do we rate gadgets?)