46 inches of hot LCD action is nothing to sneeze at. In fact, we're all drooling over it, which is why we've chosen to make the Samsung LCD HDTV our object of affection on today's tech review.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
- It actually is thinner than the remote at 1.9", but this means if you want to use the back inputs, you can't wall mount it; there are a few side inputs too
- 4 HDMIs
- 120 hertz refresh rate (double that of a normal computer monitor)
- During fast motion it cuts down on what is known as "judder" or artifacts of when film is transferred to video
- 50,000: 1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 6 millisecond response time